Whether you need a lawyer to help you in mediation, in arbitration, in a government hearing or in the courtroom, attorney Peter Janci is there. His work focuses on litigation across the full spectrum of practice groups at O’Donnell Clark & Crew LLP — including public law, business law and real estate, and child sexual abuse.
Peter represents and advises individuals, non-profits and small businesses in disputes against the government, large corporations and national institutions. In short, when you’re looking for a lawyer who’s in your corner, look no further than Peter Janci.
Download Peter's vCard
- Board Member - Hands on Greater Portland
- Named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2012
- Named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2011
- Member, City of Portland's Small Business Advisory Council
- Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2009
- Prior to joining O’Donnell Clark & Crew LLP, worked on First Amendment civil rights cases, including several Ninth Circuit appeals
- Graduated cum laude from Northwestern College of Law at Lewis and Clark College in 2007
- Graduated magna cum laude from Wheaton College with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Relations in 2004
- Oregon Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Trial Skills 2010
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Deposition Skills 2009