When your case calls for a written motion or appellate briefing, Kristian Roggendorf is there. In the legal arena, he’s a force to be reckoned with. Expert researcher. Top-notch legal writer. And passionate lawyer who can provide your case with the firm legal foundation it needs for success.
From the Oregon Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals to federal and state trial courts, Kristian is well-known and respected by judges and opposing counsel alike. He has established a reputation as being creative, forceful and highly effective on cases dealing with federal and state constitutional law, civil rights, child abuse and property rights. Behind the scenes or in front of a judge, Kristian is there throughout your case — helping you every step of the way.
Reported Cases and Other Cases of Note
Download Kristian's vCard.
Areas of Expertise
- Partner at O’Donnell Clark & Crew LLP since 2007
- Has served as primary motion practice attorney for O’Donnell Clark & Crew LLP since 2000
- Graduated from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College in 2001
- Certificate in Environmental Law
- Cornelius Honor Society Award for outstanding contribution to the law school
- Member of Environmental Law, the school’s oldest law review
- Best Appellate Brief for first year Moot Court
- First prize, NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund Scholarship Essay
- Campus chapter president of the Federalist Society
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of South Florida in 1996
- Member of U.S. Advisory Committee to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- President, Federalist Society, Portland Lawyers Chapter